Johnston's Garden Center
Garden Center Hours
Closed on all legal holidays.
Closed on Sundays except the months of May & June ONLY - 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
April through September:
Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 7:00 pm, Saturday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
October through November 15 (weather permitting):
Monday - Saturday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
November 16 through December 23 (weather permitting):
Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
(Closed on Saturday, November 28, 2015 and Monday, November 30, 2015)
December 24, 2014 through March 2015: Closed
Planting Guide Delivery Information
Gift Cards are available for any occasion and ours do not expire. Christmas, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Housewarming parties, Showers. You name the occasion, Gift Cards make an excellent way to give the gift of plants to anyone "all year 'round".
10000 Wales Road
Erie, PA 16510-5499
General Public, Retail Sales:
- Phone: (814) 739-2820
- Fax: (814) 739-9522
Customer Service: email@example.com
Garden Center Manager: Richard Johnston, firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Benefits of Johnston's Garden Center
- Plant selection. Because our garden center is part of our wholesale nursery, we have full command of the resources of one of the regions largest nurseries. This is an enormous advantage to our customers as some other garden centers must rely on third party nurseries for their plant material which can be inconvenient for availability and provide inconsistent quality.
- Knowledgeable sales staff. It is difficult for any company to find an keep knowledgeable people. Since our nursery is family owned and operated, we have family members on staff to help our sales team with your plant inquiries. The same family members that have grown up growing our plants.
- Quality. Since we are family owned and operated, we take great pride in our plants. We have worked since 1955 to build a reputation for our plants and will work even harder in the future to protect and deserve that reputation.
- Local Delivery. We do offer local delivery for our plant material. Ask your sales person for details.
- Landscapers. Our garden center is open to them as well. It is a great way to talk to your landscaper about your project. Call us to confirm our hours and then make arrangements to meet your landscaper at our garden center. This way you and your landscaper can be sure on what you want concerning your plant selection. As always, our sales staff is available to direct you to plants you may not be able to find, but otherwise you and your landscaper can utilize this resource on your own. In addition, you can select and purchase plants on your own, our garden center will hold them for you while you make arrangements for your landscaper to pick them up. Just let us know when they are to be picked up and we will prepare the order for you.